[ale] X wants nvidia libraries

David Tomaschik ozone at webgroup.org
Fri Jan 11 08:39:26 EST 2008

I don't know how often Mandriva releases new versions, but I can't
imagine reinstalling a system every few months.  I do have separate
/home partitions, so those would be preserved, but there's still a lot
of system configuration in /etc, installing packages, etc.  Good to know
about Mandriva.

David