[ale] DVD ripping

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:49:17 EDT 2007

I have pretty much the same desire. I just don't have the money to
build the box, yet. I want mine for my television, though. So MythTV
is what I intend to use. It does more than just TiVo like stuff :)

Another thing you might want to check is the block size you are using
for the rip. If this post [1] is correct, the standard DVD block size
is 2048.

[1] -- http://www.hackaday.com/2007/09/30/read-every-bit-on-a-dvd/#c7906122

--
James Sumners