[ale] fvwm-crystal

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:21:57 EDT 2007

i've just started playing with fvwm-crystal and was wondering if anyone
knows some good places to help me with customizing the look and
configuration.  as a big fan of fluxbox and being spoiled by gnome, i am
hoping to find a good medium ground.

currently i just want to do some simple things like changing the clock
to 12hr, understand why my minimize doesn't seem to work as expected
(the little minimized icon on the desktop would be nice too), and
editing the menus.

per usual, i haven't had time yet to read through the documentation
(that will be this weekend's "me time") and would like some ideas /
pointers before i jump headlong into yet another project.

i am running fvwm-crystal version 3.0.3 on my toshiba a105-s2101 laptop
under debian testing.

thanks all,
preston

--