[ale] Is this really Ubuntu?

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Oct 4 22:33:35 EDT 2007

I ran into the issue of the next button not working unless I remove
focus.  This was annoying to me as well but I thought of it as a way to
force people to pay more attention to the screens. Bug/Feature either
way I do not like it either.

I will start using the alternate cd for my installs now.  I have always
preferred the text install with other distributions.  Also, I have seen
some issues with using the standard live cds on newer machines.  Both of
which were core 2 duos.  Haven't researched why though.

Robert