[ale] suse 10.1 login problem

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Feb 4 22:20:57 EST 2007

If you installed the nvidia driver from the vendor site, the upgrade probably broke it.

Try reinstalling the nvidia driver per the instructions from nvidia download site.  They have specific instructions for SUSE there.

You will need to have the kernel headers and run make cloneconfig from /usr/src/linux beforehand.
I usually run make prepare also.

Why SUSE 10.1 and not 10.2?

-jt

<a27cb2010702041832o7438833ldd0caa6201e768bf at mail.gmail.com>, "mike barnes"