[ale] OT - Smart Phone [AT&T]

David Tomaschik ozone at webgroup.org
Tue Dec 25 19:01:45 EST 2007

I'm a current AT&T customer, but I'm looking for a new phone, and would
like to move into the smartphone market.  I'd like to find something
that supports bluetooth (PAN for Internet connectivity to my laptop),
WIFI, and has a full qwerty keyboard.  I'd also like it to have a
micro-SD slot for memory and video/audio playback capability.  One more
thing: I'd like it to play well with Linux for internet, file transfer,
and addressbook/calendar synchronization.  The last bit is that, as a
college student, I don't have a whole lot to spend on this,
unfortunately.  Any suggestions of a phone?

Thanks,
David