[ale] Standardized form tag names

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Dec 17 21:04:38 EST 2007

I thought I read a while back where some group was attempting to promote
a standard set of form names so automated scripts could be used to fill
in commonly asked information, such as first name, last name, email
address, address, city, state, zip, etc.

I've been googling for such a list but haven't gotten the right
combination of keys or I dreamed it.  Can anyone point me to a site that
might list them?  I'd like to do something consistent for a change.  :)

Thanks,
Jim.