[ale] Squid for Kids

Bruce callmebruce2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 08:13:51 EST 2007

I used IPCop, urlfilter and advproxy for a while. It worked well, but the free blacklist misses a lot. Now I'm using DanGuardian. It catches a lot more, but slows down network access. I'm also using Smoothwall.

You've got a lot of choices - but both IPCop and Smoothwall are straight-forward and have good add-ons.