[ale] how to hide a folder in thunderbird?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Dec 6 11:29:21 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 10:09 -0600, Preston Boyington wrote:
> i have been using my thunderbird with gmail's imap and like how things
> are going, but now i want to hide the "all mail" folder.
>
> is there a way  to do this?

Some mail clients permit you to ?unsubscribe? from one or more IMAP
folders (and additionally to subscribe to others that might exist, too).
If you can find such functionality in TB, that would probably help.

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us
cell: 678-522-7934                       im: mike at trausch.us, jabber
Ubuntu Unofficial Backports Project:    http://backports.trausch.us/