[ale] Low level computer flow

Evan Pitstick bikingnerd at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 16:19:16 EDT 2007

-"What book are you using for the class?"

Well its a scripting class... thats why im not trying to force the prof.
to go to deep into this. Really he was just trying to talk about buffer
overflows. I understood the premise before but then he began to talk
about the workings of a compiled program. Talking about moving sections
of the program into the stack frame and then popping then and return
address and registers, little endian and bin endian, etc. I want to
understand this process at its core. I am not trying to understand the
inner workings of the processor as my understanding is that they are all
different.