[ale] Cisco 2600 DHCP config question

Tim Meanor timothy at meanor.net
Thu Apr 26 22:48:45 EDT 2007

Yeah, the 2600 should be ignoring dhcp requests altogether.  I
admittedly haven't configured a router in years.  I do remember that
ip helper is used to direct dhcp broadcasts to a specific IP address
that is not on the local subnet.  I was thinking that maybe the 2600
had this enabled on its dev network interface.  If you don't get this
figured out, maybe you could post the config (with the names changed
to protect the innocent).

-Tim