[ale] Car PC's and internet radio?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Apr 24 22:13:54 EDT 2007

We actually did some work with the developer of RoadNav back in 2002 or
2003.  The project was very rudimentary back then, but so were most
Linux nav. systems.  We settled on GPSdrive, but GPSdrive doesn't offer
turn-by-turn capability.  I'll take a look at Roadnav and see how far
along it has progressed.

Kind regards,
Chris Bergeron
http://dashpc.com