[ale] OT - alright... google is fun...

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:03:43 EDT 2007

Seems like, since they index everything else, they could index flight paths
(or shipping routes) also. Say, if Lufthansa always flies out of NY to go to
Berlin, but Air France might fly out of both NY and ATL, but only goes to
Paris? This might be more of another layer for Google Earth though.

Seems that Google could probably wring out a few more advertising dollars if,
when they detected an ocean in the way, they injected flight/shipping
listings instead of swimming directions.

-George