[ale] OT: Do Not Call list

danlambert at bellsouth.net danlambert at bellsouth.net
Thu May 25 06:42:21 EDT 2006

A large number of us work in customer support or other areas where we never know who is going to call, so we don't have that option. It's pretty much one of those things where if the phone rings, you answer it.

I don't need to waste my time (much less the minutes) dealing with some telmarketing boob.

Dan Lambert