[ale] What about LUGs?

danlambert at bellsouth.net danlambert at bellsouth.net
Thu May 25 06:36:09 EDT 2006

I have a pair of computers that I have set up with one running Ubuntu, and one running Kubuntu. Both are x86-64 machines. Although I'm more of a KDE sort myself, I find that both are quite usable, and each has it's strong points.

My schedule is always crazt, but I'd be interested in a LUG, if I'm where I could get to it. I wouldn't want the group to try to work around my schedule, but I would love to participate when I'm able.

Dan Lambert