[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, May 11, 7:30pm

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Wed May 17 13:45:50 EDT 2006

On Thu May 11, 2006 09:52AM, aaron wrote:

> Slides from the presentation should be made available within a week.
> I will ask Andrew to notify us when he has another Atlanta area offering
> so we can post it here.
>
> I'll be making a video recording of the presentation as well. I'm hoping
> to start regularly posting the meeting presentations in a new "chaptered"
> podcast format where the slide graphics can be synched to an mp3
> audio track (oldschool film strips gone geek).  Right now it's just a
> matter of finding time to confirm that there are Linux playback options
> for these this podcast format and then find the time to produce them
> ( I'm already a couple meetings behind... :-P ).
>
> Out of curiosity, has anyone reading this tried viewing these new
> synched-graphics podcasts under Linux?
>
> peace
> aaron

Do you have the slides and/or video from this presentation available
yet?

--
Cheers,
Trey

It's so stupid of modern civilization to have given up believing in the
Devil when he is the only explanation of it.

Linux laptop 2.6.16-8-smp i686 GNU/Linux
  1:44pm  up 2 days 19:23,  5 users,  load average: 0.76, 0.70, 0.67