[ale] Linux + Flash + Old laptop + kids

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Sun Feb 26 08:54:42 EST 2006

And which version of Flash are you using?  It's at version 8 for Windows,
but only version 7 (7.0r61, actually) for Linux.  These assume that
you're using Firefox 1.5.

The point being that some Flash files actually depend upon version 8 to
work properly.  Barring that, I'd say that the Linux porters didn't
implement everything properly.  And you say simpler Flash works on other
sites ... ?