[ale] Sendmail and Bellsouth

Rob Fauls rob at fauls.com
Sun Feb 19 23:34:39 EST 2006

pop uses 110, but when you run a server, you use SMTP, which uses port
25.  You can use any dsl provider...bellsotuh is jsut the big dog.  now
we just gotta wait for enough people to complain about port blocking for
bellsouth to realize it isnt really a good thing for anyone that wants
"real" internet.  (ok, so that was just me griping, but still...)
-Rob