[ale] Low-Cost Color Laser for Linux

Paul Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Thu Feb 16 21:25:25 EST 2006

While I'm sure there are lots of options, Dell small business site will
often put the 3100cn color laser with Postscript on sale for under $350.
Comes with toners, Ethernet, parallel and USB connections.  Linux was a
quick install via the Ethernet conenction.

Their prices vary each week so you may have to watch...

-- Paul