[ale] lost+found

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Sat Dec 16 18:01:33 EST 2006

There is a little more needed than just creating a directory and I don't
think that a link will work.

make the directory, then run a shell script to create several hundred
(this is determined by how many files you have on the partition) files,
then remove them.  This leaves the structure for fsck to write recovered
files into.

It doesn't take up much space but without it fsck cannot recover files.