[ale] lost+found

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Dec 17 12:12:59 EST 2006

Really?

cd /part (assuming part is the mounted partition)

mkdir newdirectory
mv * newdirectory
mv newdirectory/lost+found .
edit /etc/apache/http.conf (or wherever the conf file is)
change
DocumentRoot "/part"
DocumentRoot "/part/newdirectory"
<
And change
<Directory "/part">
<Directory "/part/newdirectory">

Or if it's not the DocumentRoot, change the appropriate <Directory> entry.

That's what I meant by my statement.  Not a whole lot of work, IMHO.

Jim.