[ale] weird SPAM

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Wed Aug 16 10:45:46 EDT 2006

It seems like (almost) every day I receive one of those
spam/phishing/pharming attempts - Whether it looks amazingly authentic
(like your CC one) or has horrid english and looks to really be a scam.

Honestly, nowadays I filter all my mail through Spamcop and then check the
sender headers.  If I see .ru, .cn, .za or any non-standard domain
extension I generally delete & report.  (I would think that Circuit City
e-mails would come from circuitcity.com)

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers!
Jay