[ale] weird SPAM

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 16 06:31:45 EDT 2006

I received that exact same email, and the attachment was marked as
infected. I deleted it and dint call Circuit City because I saw it as a
hack attempt immediately. I have seen more phishing and pharming schemes
sent lately than just viral attachments.

Any one else getting a lot of scam attempts?

Dan