[ale] Bluffs of Technology Park

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Jun 23 09:14:43 EDT 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 01:16 am, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> I'm very excited about this. ?Hopefully I can make Dashwerks, Inc. one
> of the great new NW Atlanta tech employers.
> :)

If you are getting close, I know of a possible location. Smallest building
in the Willbanks industrial park, might be the right size / price range for
a start up. Since it was a machine shop, you might even get some left over
metal working equipment. Contact me off list if intersted, I know one of
the owners.
--
William