[ale] Bluffs of Technology Park

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Jun 23 01:27:52 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info!  I too live in Canton, and it seems like the NW
sector definitely has a technology core.  Since moving here, at _every_
job I've worked with (and now am) someone from Canton (incl. Kennesaw),
and I've had 3 or 4 great jobs here in "the ATL".  I have a feeling that
some marketing/development types did the requisite homework when they
planned this project.  628 Acres ISN'T CHEAP, and property values here
in Cherokee County are going through the roof (probably related to the
real-estate bubble, but I digress).

I'm very excited about this.  Hopefully I can make Dashwerks, Inc. one
of the great new NW Atlanta tech employers.
:)

-CB