[ale] Re: erasing ext3 filesystems securely

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Jun 8 15:02:25 EDT 2005

Yeah. My memory is foggy. It's been so long since I used Windows - but if I
recall correctly, Windows doesn't "work with" ext3 and other partitions. I
think I remember having to go as far as using Linux to "unpartition" the
drive before trying to install Windows. Not that it matters, but please
correct me if I am wrong.

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown