[ale] Debian 3.0 as a server platform?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:52:19 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 12:52 -0400, James Sumners wrote:
> Well said and I agree with you. I do believe that Debian needs to
> release more frequently.

That is an issue all distros face.  Honestly I believe it is time for
split distros, by that I mean a base OS install that is solid and
contains core admin tools, etc.  Then an application layer that contains
Apache and other services.   Things like webadmin would be left to the
application layer, but that is where they should be in my opinion.

-Jim P.