[ale] Debian 3.0 as a server platform?

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:35:06 EDT 2005

There's also the matter of server implementations...

None of my personal servers have any of the  mentioned software on
either of them.  (KDE, GNOME, OoO)

Generally speaking, my server installs top out around 5-600M on
disk.  I'd be curious to see what you guys are running in the  server
environment.

After all, for a server implementation of a web server, base OS +
Apache(php, tomcat, mysql, etc) ...

I'd be curious  to hear what exactly you guys are running in the
server environment that warrants all the updating, etc.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
McKesson, Inc.
404.293.8762