[ale] GNOME Journal article: The Liberal Arts Major Test

David Muse david.muse at firstworks.com
Fri Jan 14 09:47:07 EST 2005

I remember reading an article once where Gnumeric was once touted as
being matched with Excel, feature-for-feature.  I used it exclusively
until OpenOffice started being included in Linux distributions.  It
seemed to be at least as good as OpenOffice Calc, I only switched out
of laziness.  I wasn't exactly a power user though so I'm not certain
whether it's really better than OO's spreadsheet or not.  You may want
to give it a try though.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/

David Muse
david.muse at firstworks.com