[ale] GNOME Journal article: The Liberal Arts Major Test/Excel recommendation

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Fri Jan 14 10:44:11 EST 2005

This was on /. recently.  The article on News Forge was very positive.
It is not cheap but I would buy it if I needed those power user
features that those power user types I used to work with thought were
important.

http://www.softmaker.de/pml_en.htm

http://software.newsforge.com/software/04/06/24/167224.shtml?
tid=82&tid=93