[ale] Vonage alternatives...

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Feb 11 14:13:21 EST 2005

fwiw, I've had Vonage now for a few months and have been very pleased
with it.  I had a problem similar to what you were describing about a
week ago, but it ended up being the location of the 'Vonage Box' in my
network (it really need to be 'outside', rather than 'inside'.  There
have been a few hiccups, but I've got an alternate number listed (it
goes to my cell if there's ever a problem), and I really like the price
(phone service plus an 800 number for $30 per month).
--
registered linux user # 73046