[ale] Vonage alternatives...

Ben Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Fri Feb 11 14:00:52 EST 2005

I've used it and its not bad but I need dial-in service as well. Skype
doesn't yet offer that. Vonage is back up. Finally found out that they
had some issue with outbound calls. Never got a description of why.
Otherwise I've been pleased with their service and its been pretty
reliable. Only trouble is I have NEVER talked to a human and their
support just sucks when you need to contact someone. I was wanting to
expand my service with them to three or four lines but no one returned
my email! That just can't last long... so I'm still looking.

    -- Ben Scherrey