[ale] Its over. Maybe

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Nov 3 21:04:17 EST 2004

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 20:14 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>

>> No, I'm not saying that I want to see the source.  I meant what I
>> posted, 'review of the source code by an external non-partisan
>> entity.'
>

> How do you know this hasn't happened, and who are you to request that
> it should?   Seriously, as an un-elected individual, your ability to
> command review is severely limited.

I know it's not happened because I follow this stuff very closely.  Who
am I?  I am an American citizen and I have every right to DEMAND that my
vote is properly registered.  I sure will not rely on elected officials
to see to it that this is addressed.

>> Who, exactly has reviewed the Diebold systems, that is, besides
>> Diebold? Oh, and Cathy Cox?
>

> I'm betting many others... and I am accepting it to.  Hint: get over
> it. ;)

You are wrong, and should do a bit of research.

--
Until later, Geoffrey