[ale] [OT] Pim Data Manager

linux linux at jtholmes.com
Wed Nov 3 20:41:30 EST 2004

I own the Ipaq 2215 and I want a sophisticated Contact Searching Program

I may have several categories on one contact ( I store every type of info you can
think of)  and  i want to have an Advanced Search function so if i have some
contacts with the following two categories

auto
tires

then I can search for only those contacts that have Both  auto and tires
or  have auto but not tires etc. etc.

I want to be able to either limit or not limit the search to the category field
and  say  list those contacts that  have  auto  &&  tires in their category

I other words i may want to search for several different pieces of data and
confine the search to one or two or more fields, with the caveat similar to

Print Contacts
whose category contains  auto
and category contains  tires
and State is Not  Georgia

I looked around and I see PocketInformant but the web page does not
describe advanced searching as a feature.

Any info would be appreciated.
thanks
jtholmes