[ale] Its over. Maybe

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 3 20:13:05 EST 2004

Naw, its all in fun (both doing OSS and the comment ;)

My point was (sorta) that it is possible and someone has done it,
its just not what everyone should/would do.  I know I would not :P

Mike

PS: they did not rip and replace the firmware, as you put it, they
completely replaced the EFI system in the car ;)  Someone has also
done this for an airplane engine too BTW...  Used an embedded
PPC processor to do it :)