[ale] Downloading multiple files at once

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon May 10 19:57:12 EDT 2004

When I use gFTP or other such programs, I notice that if I select
several files to transfer/download, it downloads one, finishes, then
starts the next.  Is there a way to download several at once, or is this
a limit of the FTP site (allowing simultaneous connections)?

--
Cheers,
Trey

Adversity is the trial of principle.
Without it, a man hardly knows whether he is honest or not.
-- Henry Fielding

Linux salamander 2.6.5 #1 SMP Sun Apr 25 21:24:35 PDT 2004 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux