[ale] OT : SpamAssassin becoming inefective

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Mar 27 12:32:18 EST 2004

Just curious to know if anyone else that is using SpamAssasin is
starting to see more and more spam beating it?  I have been using it for
about a year, and had been seeing 5-10 SPAM messages per day beating
SpamAssassin with the default setting (score of 5).  In the last 2 weeks
or so, though, I'm getting 30-80 through, and have even dropped the
score down to 4.7.  Just curious to see if anyone else had been seeing
this too?