[ale] OT: WYSIWYG HTML editor

Jason Vinson vinson.lists at charter.net
Fri Mar 12 17:50:41 EST 2004

I guess the response about Quanta not being WYSISYG is correct... it's
not a graphical HTML builder.  But it has the preview built right in.
I guess it's not meant for people who don't know a lick of HTML.

I actually use tidy (tidy.sf.net) for 4.0.1 checking.... and i do it
inside Eclipse(eclipse.org), my new favorite development tool EVER.

Jason