[ale] OT: WYSIWYG HTML editor

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Mar 12 16:20:02 EST 2004

Did you find a way to make it obey a format type like HTML 4.01 Strict?
I'm doing some tests with it and it does not seem to write any tags for
body and other stuff.  I must have to manually do that myself.  This is
what it created for me.

<form action="/cgi-bin/login.pl" method="POST">
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Login">
</form>

As a test I'm just trying to use it to recreate a login page that we
wrote in VIM