[ale] Linux Tech Resource Kit - SUSE 9.1 Install Problem.

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Fri Jul 9 01:04:16 EDT 2004

Got the kit a few days ago and intalled it on a system I recently
built.  AMD XP2200+, 512MB, 30GB HD, DVD/CDRW, ATI RADEON 7000.  Install
went smoothly, at completion got a message that install was successful
and SUSE was starting up.  KDM Login screen appeared and system
immediately shut down.  So I power on the system again and it goes
through the start up, gets to the KDM Login screen and then immediately
shuts down again.  Any clues whats happening?  Fedora 1 runs just fine
on the box.

Ray