[ale] free evaluation copy of SUSE

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Jul 9 07:07:02 EDT 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:40:59 -0400
"Michael D. Hirsch" <mhirsch at nubridges.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 07 July 2004 02:48 pm, Brian MacLeod wrote:
> > Just received my copy yesterday, but it may be a while
> > before I have anything I can report on this.  My Network
> > Admin and I are itching at a chance to work on it, but
> > other tasks take precedence.
>
> Two of us at work got it yesterday, too.  I thought it was
> a 3 CD set.  Nope, it's a 3 DVD set.  Yow!  I need a new
> hard drive.
>
> Michael

I got mine in yesterday, I'll probably be installing the
suse professional 9.1 off the dvd on one system this
weekend. I've been
messing with a 400 MHz apple Imac and mac os X 10.2 and
Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1 so I haven't had time to mess with all
of the goodies from suse / novell yet

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v