[ale] Deep inside the K Desktop Environment 3.2

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Wed Feb 25 06:48:30 EST 2004

Question,  if one is running redhat and gnome desktop, can one just
remove gnome and put in kde without losing all the setup parameters on
the system or reinstalling the whole os?  I seem to see many folks here
and elsewhere liking kde better than gnome and would like to try it.

Thank you
Walter Sams