[ale] Temp/voltage monitoring on Asus A7N8X-X

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Tue Feb 24 13:26:59 EST 2004

In the process of building a new system. It will be built on an Asus
A7N8X-X. Are anybody out there using this board with sensors or other
hardware monitoring utility? This is my first Athalon system and want to
be sure I have my temps under control. Also I am running Debian Sarge.
While doing a search for the sensors package it also listed a kernel
source package for sensors. So I guess from this that the sensors driver
code is not part of the main kernel tree and needs to be patched into
the kernel?

TIA,

Jim Seymour