[ale] I bought Libranet 2.8.1 yesterday. One word, awesome!!

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Mon Feb 2 07:34:41 EST 2004

take a look

http://www.libranet.com

I bought as a Student (I'm fixing to graduate, in March, from North Georgia Technical College in Clarkesville, GA).

I loaded it onto my file server at home. It works great. the 2.8.1 version is based mostly on Debian Sarge with some packages from Sid and from
the Snapshot repository.

I think the admintool program is pretty darned neat.

The installer program is 100% better than the one that debian uses also.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v