[ale] SBC Speedstream

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Tue Aug 3 12:09:49 EDT 2004

The 5100 is the 5200 without the usb interface. It is a full blown
router/firewall with rudimentary IDS capability. He should have no problem
with setup at all if they have provided the admin user/pass combo for the
device. Email me off-list for the default user/pass combo if they did not
provide it. If they have changed it, he's at their mercy. Otherwise, he can
simply adjust firewall settings to suit, plug in the PPP username and
password, turn on DHCP and he's off to the races.

--
Jonathan