[ale] [OT and sorry] - M$ patches and security advice?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 10:25:08 EDT 2003

To me, this stuff just ruins the industry and if it weren't for Linux,
etc., I'd have left it by now.  I once worked in Government environments
and I objected to having contractors being able to do whatever they
wanted within the PCs of the Federal employees who oversee them; this
takes the intrusion up to a whole new level and on a far, far grander
scale.  And, there is nothing to stop it except for market pressure.  It
does seem, though, that that market pressure is accelerating.

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>