[ale] Job offering

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Nov 26 18:47:13 EST 2003

I am looking for an all-around computer support tech. This person needs
to be comfortable in Microsoft environments and Linux environments.

Most of the needs are along the lines :

Client: "It broke! Help!!"
Me: "I'll get some one right over"
Me to you: "Client's office is acting up and here's what we know so
far..."
You: "I'm on the way"

This is a part time position with a tendency towards a full time
position. It is based in the Atlanta area. Most of the clients are on
the NE quadrant of the I-285 pie extending out to Suwanee.

Vague description, yes. But it is mostly accurate. I do remote and
on-site support of business systems. Sometimes I do home users, but they
are always associated with a business client (i.e. fix the office
systems and fix the boss's home systems as well).

This would be a good position for a talented student or a seasoned
wizard.  Or someone in-between.

Email me with a resume and a brief statement of interest.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>