[ale] Scanning under Linux

Paul Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Wed Nov 26 16:19:12 EST 2003

Are you using the sane plugin for Gimp?  It's just two steps if you do,
scan (aquire image), then print.  Probably can be scripted in Gimp with
time to think about how to do it.  If you've not already done so, do take
a look at sane, Xsane and the sane Gimp plugin to set default device, the
resolution, color depth and page size.

-- Paul