[ale] Re: Ale Digest, Vol 3, Issue 97

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Nov 21 07:08:19 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:51:46 -0500
  Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

I've neaver had the Pleasure/Pain of dealing with MicroCenter. However I have only tried getting those rebates
2 times from Officemax and as it stands I am still waiting on the rebate for my Belkin USB 10/100 adapter, and
I was supposidly a day late and a dollar short on getting my rebate submitted for my 48x12x48 CD-RW drive. Oh yeah I must not forget
to mention the rebate that I sent in for my USB 24x10x40 CD-RW drive. I bought it the same day as the belkin usb 10/100 adapter and
never got it either. That was last November so it's a safe bet I won't be getting them.

I had always been wary of those rebate offers, but now I avoid them at all costs. The only rebate I believe in is a Instant rebate.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Van

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
Linux User #316727
1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404
Turbo Logistics
http://www.turbocorp.com