[ale] Looking for Environmental Test Devices

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Thu Nov 20 13:54:03 EST 2003

Earlier I said I would look into it, we do not have anything that goes
straight from a sensor to a serial plug.  All of our sensors must have
the interface components to generate the signal and interpret the signal
that comes back from the sensor.

However, I will check with our manufacturing applications engineers and
see if they know any products that fill the bill.

Walter Sams